Monday, July 22, 2013

Meet my new guest blogger: Trendy Techie!

Hey y'all! I am very excited to announce MORE amazing news! Diary of my Closet now has a guest blogger! 

Meet Sage, from Trendy Techie! She's fabulous, smart, intuitive and VERY trendy! I came into contact with Sage by the Lucky Mag community! I checked out her blog, and I knew she would be a good fit as a guest blogger, here is a little snippet of her about me page! "Goodbye images of closeted coders stuck in their basements, unaware of the world around them – a new generation of techies is here! Bring on the fashionistas, trendsetters and socialites of the tech world. We’re here to fix your computers and look good doing it. Welcome to Trendy Techie, my blog about life as a young female Computer Scientist. Every day, women in technology face negative stereotypes that so don’t need to exist. I’m here to show you how we girls do it in CS – the fun, fearless, powerful way." 

Sage will be posting every Wednesday!  Here's a few pictures from her blog! 







Stay tuned for Wednesday, and for my new website!!
Until later,
XO, -T 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Talia, can't wait to see your new site and post there!

    ~Sage

    ReplyDelete