Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pinterest DIY must haves

As a frequent user of Pinterest, I am constantly pinning quotes, shoes, funny pictures and most importantly CLOTHES!! I have compiled some of my favorite fashion related pins for y'all! Behold, my favorite pins! 
Lace is TRENDING ladies! I repeat, LACE  IS EVERYTHING!! This is a SIMPLE DIY that just takes a pair of cotton shorts (booty shorts, lace and glue is clearly all you need!) One of these days, I will try to make them myself!  What's your opinion on these DIY lace shorts?


Ok, this 6 way halter top thing is GENIUS! As a bathing suit hoarder, I will try this with my halter bathing suits to recreate new looks! 

Okay ladies, this pin is for your benefit!! I'll keep it simple, know your heels, please. Just do it. 
 For the scarf enthusiast. (Or anyone for that matter.) 
For the ladies who love to DIY, this one is for you. This DIY pearl collar is fabulous!!! 
Okay, these Celine fluffy heels are beyond anything I have ever seen. If it was socially acceptable to wear fluffy Celine heels, I totally would. (Courtesy of Vogue Paris Pinterest page.) 

Xoxo, T! 

No comments:

Post a Comment