Sunday, June 9, 2013

Trend of the day: Anchor jewelry!

Oh my gosh y'all! I am so excited about this trend because this summer I have been loving everything about anchor jewelry! Let me tell you why it's hot! 

Why anchor jewelry is trending? Honestly, websites like Pinterest and even tumblr do promote sales! I have noticed that recently a lot of my friends have been pinning all thing anchors! There are so many affordable options and cute fun colors with this trend! This trend is totally nautical!! 

Who's rockin' it?: 
Reese Witherspoon wore a Neil Lane gold choker with little anchors. 
See how cute that is y'all! 


Leighton Meester wore an anchor necklace on a episode of Gossip Girl! So chic! 

Lily Collins wore a anchor ring from Aldo for a magazine shoot! Anchor's are in y'all! 

Gemma Ward also joined the anchor boat and set off to sail! I love how simple the look is and I LOVE the boots! (They are by HUNTER) 

So now that you have seen who's rockin' the anchor trend, let me show you some cute options and how to style this trend! By the way, if you have any questions about where to buy these fabulous pieces, you can check them out on polyvore.com or go to the direct website which is below the picture! If you have any questions you can comment and I'll help ya out! 


How cute are these? I LOVE the fluorescent yellow! You can pair these with basically anything! I love the price!!! 

This ring is amazing!!! You can stack it with other rings as well which is a big
trend right now! 

Okay, this is really chic and a great price! 


This is seriously everything. Tiffany has done it again. 

These are beyond cute and extra nautical! You can pair these with a maxi skirt, crop top, aviators, and some wedges and your ready to go to beach parties, or a yacht party! Totally your choice!!

Okay, I LOVE turquoise, and this price is amazing!!! It is from Urban Outfitters, and you can buy all of these pieces online! 

How cute is this watch? It's perfect for the 4th of July or also for just wearing out to lunch. Anyways, love love love!

Okay, let me just say that I love the brand Dogeared! I have personally bought so many birthday gifts, Christmas presents, and necklaces for myself from them!! All of my friends wear there's regularly and I wear mine as well! So, this brand is definitely something to check out and refer to friends! I love the messages below the necklace, and the packaging makes this an easy gift! I literally stock up on these (in different styles of course) and  then when a birthday party comes around I already have a extra chic present! I love the message on this piece and I probably will buy this for myself or a close friend! You can pair this with anything!!! 

These coach stud earrings are at an amazing price!!! Love these! You can pair them with anything! 


Coach did it once again! They seem to be really loving this trend and they are doing it right!!! 

How you can style this trend: 

You can go modern and bold like this, 


For a day on the yacht, you can go extra preppy like this, 



Or you can pair it like this. 

Either way, it's chic. 



Xoxo-t. 

P.S. don't forget to vote in the poll! Tell me what trend you want me to write about!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment