Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lets talk about... Giorgio Armani 2014 menswear

Today, Armani debuted the 2014 menswear collection. I know I haven't really talked about menswear that much, but I actually think that I need to not just focus on womenswear, and talk about menswear as well, but for some variety, lets talk about Armani menswear '14 and Milan fashion week (love love love) . See, what I love about Armani, is that the clothes are wearable, and the male models are BEYOND attractive! The brand takes risks, but continues to be the epitome of class, and Armani is just one of those legendary brands. This year at Milan fashion week, I noticed there was a lot of peach (love love love) and a lot of blue. The colors were classy, and I couldn't help but think about how I needed to post about this show. The shirts and jackets were so classic, I think with menswear, fashion is either hit or miss. It is all about the quality, the tailoring, and how you make the outfit your personal style without looking obnoxious. As women, we have statement necklaces, heels, all types of colors and most importantly dresses! We can easily spruce up an outfit, but for menswear it's a lot harder for designers to come up with something original, and something that will set them apart from other designers. I think designers like Armani, and Tom Ford have paved the way for menswear. What happens on the runway, is actually wearable. Armani doesn't need crazy prints, his work is already a class act,his designs never fail
to disappoint. Here's the pics:

Credit to: Sofia Ambrosia on all pictures

I'm obsessed with the coral peach and baby pink. Beyond classy.

Chunky sweaters & tweed=everything for menswear. 


I honestly love this, and I think it would look better with a tucked in button down white shirt. The blue on blue on blue is a little much (but it's okay, it's Milan fashion week!) 



This look screams "Harvard law chic." I love.

I swear, every man needs a quality navy blue suit and fabulous Armani loafers. 

In not that big of a fan of the shoes or the  geometric t-shirts, but the models are beyond attractive. And that's always a plus. 

Remember how I said tiny dots would be big in my trend report? Well, look y'all! Tiny dots for 2014 will be a must. 

This look is very Hampton's chic. I love.


Again, tiny dots. I love the color blocking and stripes. 

It's Armani, and it's fashion week in Milan. Of course there will be a baby pink  peacoat. 

I kind of love how big the loafers have been in this show, and Armani in general. 


XOXO, -T
P.S y'all I am in the middle of moving, and I am so sorry I haven't been able fl post that much! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment