Monday, June 10, 2013

2014 Trend Report!

Okay ladies! I have a 2014 trend report!! These colors are expected to be BIG for the 2014 seasons!! Lets take a look at these fabulous colors! 
These colors are HOT!! Expect a lot of pastels (as shown in the top right corner), a lot of bright bright bright colors!!! These colors are definitely must haves!!

Expect to see a lot of landscape and very  bright, futuristic colors! 

Lots of floral! 

There definitely is a Prabal Gurung vibe going on for 2014!

It's all about tiny dots! 

2014 will still be very nature and futuristic inspired! Take note!! 

Color blocking will still be in, don't be afraid to mix color blocking with a lot of print! 

Ok, I am so excited about this tortoiseshell trend because I have a lot of watches with tortoiseshell! I love how 2014 will incorporate into clutches, heels and bangles!


 Again, expect a lot of print! 

So these are the jewels of Swarovski 2014, and let me just say, I don't think I have ever seen SO much color by Swarvoski! This is unexpected, yet so fabulous!! 

Lots of vegetation, jungle prints, and bright prints!! 



Red Valentino NY 13/14. This right here is exciting. For some reason, I'm getting a Alice in Wonderland vibe. 



Here's how you can get your 2014 on:

 



  XOXO! -T!

No comments:

Post a Comment