Monday, June 17, 2013

Lets talk about... Blake Lively's style...

Today's post, is about Blake Lively's style. I chose to write about Blake's style because she is one of the few celebrities who is on the best dressed list, and doesn't use her own stylist. Her style is so effortless and I would totally raid her closet if I could. She is best known for her role as Serena in Gossip Girl, and is the face of the Gucci Guilty fragrance. She often wears brands such as Gucci, Marchesa, Christian Louboutin, Lanvin and Temperly London. Let's take a look at some of Blake's best fashion moments! 


This hot pink dress has to be MY FAVORITE!! I am serious y'all have no idea how obsessed I am with this dress! 

I love how functional Blake's style is, it is so effortless. Whether its fabulous Louboutin's or statement jewelry, Blake always manages to have a put-together look! 


I still can't believe she doesn't use a stylist. It's amazing. 

This Marchesa dress=everything

The outfit is so simple, and casual. Love love love the tuxedo pants! 

Perfect winter style. If it was cold in Texas, you could bet I would be wearing coats galore every winter. 

How perfect is this Gucci dress? 

From the Philip Lim cobalt blue pants, to the glittery metallic blazer, this outfit is perfect. 

I'm in love with those Louboutin's. 

Every woman needs a blazer. 

Preppiness at its best. 

Rompers are always perfect too. 



You know, just chilling with Karl Lagerfeld head designer of Chanel, no big deal. 

Love this look. 

Derek Lam

XOXO,-T! 
P.S.: y'all I am so sorry I haven't been posting the best posts recently, a close family member was recently released from the hospital and isn't doing that great. I've been beyond stressed with getting everything ready for the move, but once everything is back to normal (hopefully soon) I pinky promise I will be posting fabulous posts! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment