Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SocialBliss Swapping party!!

What?: As a SocialBliss style ambassador, I have the opportunity to host swapping parties! A swapping party is a really fun event! Guests will be able to bring three clothes items that they would like to share with other guests, and take home some super chic items for themselves! It's a fun event to meet new people, and connect with other bloggers! 

Where? : Because I am no longer in Texas, the event will be in West Palm Beach, Florida. 

When? : The deets aren't set yet, but I am thinking mid- September or mid- October. I am actually doing a test run with some of my grandmothers friends from her country club to see what they think of the swap party. (and to introduce them to SocialBliss, my grandmother has some of the coolest friends, these ladies have really great style!)

Who to contact?: you can always contact me via e-mail, twitter, IFB, or google + if you need more information! This event would be absolutely fabulous if y'all could come! I would love to meet people in the fashion blogosphere! 

I definitely encourage you to join SocialBliss!! It is SO much fun! The community is so nice!! Unlike Pinterest, SocialBliss gives you the opportunity to sell items! It is like Etsy and Pinterest put together into a fabulous fashion social media gift! To join social bliss, go to http://www.socialbliss.com I promise it won't dissapoint! To follow me, my link is 


XOXO! -T

No comments:

Post a Comment