Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Designer of the Day: Temperley London

About the designer: Alice Temperley is a British based fashion designer. She launched her first line in 2000, and has been a success ever since. The designer's pieces are feminine, classic and modern. They exude class, and her pieces have been worn by Catherine Ducchess of Cambridge, Pippa Middleton, Demi Moore, Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon, and Emma Roberts. Temperley has launched 3 stand alone stores in London, Los Angeles, and Dubai. The designer launches 13 collections a year, and has expanded to launching the sister brand, ALICE by Temperley,Temperley Bridal and lifestyle with Temperley. Temperley has plans to move into homeswear, menswear, and childrens-wear. Alice Temperley's design philosophy is "Appreciating what women want with creations that exist outside of the trend of the moment and always flavoured with a sense of Alice's individual style." 

Price Range: $95 to $6575 

Temperley London has recently been a favorite of mine ever since I saw one of her dresses on Polyvore. It was one of those moments when I knew that I just loved everything about this brand, from her collections to her philosophy I just fell in love with the dresses, and I just knew that I loved everything about the collections she produced. This was the first designer that I just loved every piece that came out of the collection, it wasn't just a few pieces it was everything. When I look at a Temperley piece, it reminds me of my personal style, and I just love everything she designs. It truly is a work of art. I chose this designer because I wanted to pick a designer that that I admired, and someone that inspired me. Her dresses are the epitome of brilliant, classy, feminine and modern. Every piece has so much detail, and is so intricate, I can't help but admire her collections. 

Pictures: 



















XOXO! -T


























No comments:

Post a Comment