Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Goodbye Texas, with love.

Dear Texas, 
I know I complain that it's always way too hot, humid, and boring here, but I think I might miss you. You have been my home state for a very long time, but it's time for me to leave, I'm headed to Florida, and I'll be a lot closer to better shopping, but I'm ready to leave. I need change, I need to grow, I promise I'll visit, and I'll still have my Texas pride. It's really sad moving from the town I have lived in for like, ever. To my friends:, I don't know who you will take on your shopping ventures and who will remind you that leggings are not pants on a daily basis, but I pinky promise  that I'm just a Skype, tweet and a text away. To the funniest grandfather ever, keep Bayview classy.  
XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment