Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Steals Under $150!

Summer is all about sundresses, lemonade, sparklers, and of course poolside lounging. From fabulous wedges, to bathing suits to soak up the sun, lets take a look of my favorite summer picks under 150 to help you gear up for sunshine and sweet tea! 

Six shorts to get you geared up for summer:
I love, love, love ALL of these shorts! Not just because they are all under 150, but because they are über chic, and by GREAT designers! 

1.) Number one is by no other by my favorite brand of all brands, J. Crew. I have been wearing J. Crew circa 2006, and I have nothing but great things to say about them! They really have AMAZING things! These turquoise shorts are $45. Which is amazing for J. Crew, as they can be on the high side at times. I actually have these shorts in the same color, with a chevron print, and they are beyond comfortable! Totally recommend these! 

2.) These Madewell shorts are to die for y'all!! They are $35 and can be purchased at www.madewell.com. Let me just say, I am actually considering buying these as I type. So I will keep y'all updated on how it all pans out. See, I love tailored shorts and according to Polyvore, these are tailored. I'm debating in buying these because I don't know how large or small this brand runs, so if any of y'all have bought shorts from Madewell, let me know how they run! I'm attracted to these because they have three of my favorite things, polka dots, pastels, and pockets!! I love pockets, and I love these shorts, but I need to be smart about the things I buy mainly because I am moving in less than 2 weeks, and I don't know when they will arrive! I'll keep y'all updated on the pastel polka dot short issue.

3.) These shorts are by stylewinner.com. I have never heard of this brand, but they are 25$ and look pretty chic, but are pocketless( sad face). 

4.) Y'all, I don't know if you can see the detail in these shorts but it is AMAZING! They have adorable little flowers on them and are by Madewell. I think I might have found my go-to brand for shorts y'all! They are $78 and you can match these with a bright blouse! I love these 

5.) These are by J. Crew, and I am putting these in my online shopping cart as I type. They are $65 and NEON PINK!! Do you know how long I have wanted pink shorts? FOREVER!! Dreams made. 

6.) These Diane Von Furstenburg floral drawstring shorts, are beyond everything! They are $105 (and also silk) and have been marked down tremendously! 

1.) Rachel Zoe straw sun hat: $125 via piperlime.com

2.) Tory Burch neon snake embossed logo studded bracelet: $98 via Toryburch.com

3.) Henri Bandel Ray-Ban aviator mirror glasses: $160 (okay so it's 10 dollars over budget... these are way to fabulous for me to care about the budget) via henribendel.com

4.) Stella & Dot: $59 stelladot.com

5.) Le Specs. 'Half moon magic' sunglasses: $59 via Nordstroms

6.) Sperry Top-sider  Kinney watch: $140 via sperrytopsider.com


1.) Jack Wills Porchfield dress: $90 via jackwills.com

2.) Zara: $80 via Zara.com

3.) Dorothy Perkins: $79 via dorothyperkins.com

4.) Yasmin ribbed skater dress: $24 via boohoo.com

5.) Zara sleevless shift dress: $50 via Zara.com

6.) Jack Wills Meerbrooke dress: $138 via jackwills.com


I'm exhausted, it's 12:00 am Texas time and I have been battling what I think might be the flu. If y'all have any questions about the swimsuits or anything in general comment below and I will answer. I need to get to bed, so I can get better!  

Xoxo- T. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment