Saturday, June 8, 2013

Welcoming all fashionistas!!!

Hey y'all!! My name is Talia and let me just say that I am SO excited to start this blog! The purpose of this blog is to share trends, fashion must-haves, provide tips on dressing FABULOUS, and to show y'all what I am wearing to keep on trend! I am honestly so so so passionate about fashion! I love to keep up with what's hot this season! I love to share what clothes are in my closet, please know that I am new to blogging, and it might take me a while to get used to this but I pinky promise that I am trying to do my best! 

Here's a little introduction so you can understand my style! :) 



Favorite colors? Shades of blue (navy, turquoise, aqua, and baby blue) seem to look best on me! I'm a fan of wearing pink (from light to a fabulous fuschia!), my closet is full of staple pieces in neutral colors  which I match with bright cheery colors to make the outfit pop! 

Favorite color combinations? Where do I start?! I LOVE aqua and tan together!! I adore greys and pinks matched, navy and basically everything seem to be my staple. 

Style icons? Rachel Zoe (what can I say? She is definitely maj!), Jessica Alba, Blake Lively, Kerri Washington, Zoe Saldana, Kate Spade, Jennifer Lawerence and a little bit of Grace Kelly to keep it extra classy. These ladies are almost ALWAYS on the best dressed list! (And who can blame them? They KNOW how to dress!)

Favorite go to stores? I am honestly SUCH a J. Crew and Kate Spade fanatic! Zara and H&M also always seem to keep it rendy and affordable! For online shopping, Polyvore, Nordstroms and Barney's are some of my main's. I personally love to shop on Polyvore b/c there are SO many quality options! 


If there are any readers, let yourself be known:) I want to here from you! What's your go-to online shopping website? 
Comment below! :) xoxo, T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment