Friday, June 14, 2013

Fall 2013: Dior is always the answer

About 30 minutes ago, while looking at the Vogue website, I stumbled upon the best possible thing a fashionista could ever see: pictures of Christian Dior's Resort 2014 collection on the runway. I thought to myself "Why the heck am I looking at the Dior Resort collection? It's barely even summer of 2013. Don't get ahead of yourself Talia." But the truth was, I was SO excited that Vogue, and Dior were so organized, and so ahead of themselves! I mean, it's amazing that I can see this! While it would be ideal to actually be at the ACTUAL show, I quickly brought myself back to reality and realized that I wasn't a editor for Elle, and in fact just a small-town blogger from Texas and that being at the actual show would be impossible. This blog has brought me to pretty much make me keep up with trends, and evaluate every possible relevant topic.  Last Saturday, probably about right before I started writing Diary Of My Closet, I was just an admirer and a personal stylist to close friends, and a couple of strangers in Gap,( I have been mistaken for a sales clerk way too many times there). Now, I have immersed myself in the fashion industry, and I'm not just a shopaholic, I am a true fashionista. So while I congratulate my self on my severe bloggers block, and self-promoting this blog, lets take a look at the marvelous Dior show. 

Prepare to be amazed y'all. 












 



 (I am definitely getting a Cruella De-Vil vibe here! LOVE LOVE LOVE!) 






Ladies, and that is why Christian Dior is unstoppable.

XOXO! -T.

















4 comments:

  1. colorblocked maxi dress is my fav of den all <3

    xoxo
    http://www.glinterest.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input Jyoti! I totally agree with you, but I am a sucker for everything in this collection! It is SO brilliant!
      -Talia

      Delete
  2. I really like this collection! I'm a fan of the white trenchcoat. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this collection too! And the white trenchcoat is amazing!! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete