Sunday, June 16, 2013

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Hey y'all! Here is my outfit of the day, and a strawberry lemonade I also made!:) 


Top: J. Crew 
Jeans: J. Crew
Bracelet: Marley Lilly 
Purse: Gucci 
Shoes: YSL (they weren't showing but I posted a picture below) 

Now for the strawberry lemonade, y'all this is seriously the BEST lemonade I have ever made!! I totally just played around with the recipe, and I happened to LOVE it!! Here is my fabulous recipe: 
Ingredients: a juicer (mine is a Brevillle, and I LOVE it!!), about 5 or 6 strawberries   for a cup, a handful of blueberries (like i said, this was a really random recipe),half a lemon, sugar (until it tastes good), and some water, if you want. Also, for extra tastiness, cut up a couple of strawberry slices(you'll see what happens with these later) 

Directions: put the strawberries, lemon, and blueberries in the juicer, when its done, mix the strawberry lemonade with water, and add sugar and the cut up strawberries! Y'all, this is seriously the BEST!! 
The end result will look like this.  It's delicious, and it's officially my favorite drink ever. 

XOXO! -T


No comments:

Post a Comment